This article is in need of dire help. You can correct this by helping it.
Master Monk Guan is a legendary Tai Chi master who has traveled the world dozens of times, and has defeated many opponents using only his famous Spear of Guan.
Master Monk Guan is a tall, muscular, Chinese man with a bald head. He has very thin slanted eyes and a small curved nose. He wears a set of red Buddhist prayer beads. He also wears a one sleeved robe.
Powers and abilities
- Immortality: He is unable to die, get old, or sick, as he has lived over 1500 years already, and he looks young and his body does not show any sign of aging,
- Superhuman Strenght: He is stronge enough to lift and throw away Wuya's Goons with ease.
- Enhanced Reflexes: His reflexes are enhaced beyond the normal human levels.
- Enhanced Agility: He possess agility beyond that of a normal human being. He can effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, do back-flips and numerous other gymnastic, athletic and martial movements with little effort.
- Master Martial Artist: He is master martial artist in his own right. Monk Guan is capable of fighting Chase Young on equal footing and even defeating him. Such skill show his advanced training and expertise in the field of combat.
- Repel the beast: Guan's special technique is Repel the beast, which allows him to deafeat Chase Young in his lizard form. This technique allows him to fire powerful concussion blasts of chi from his fists.
- Spearman: In addition to his martial arts he is also an expert in the use of the spear. Even though, with or without the Spear of Guan he is a potent warrior.
Time After Time: Part 2In Time After Time: Part 2 Guan is turned evil by Hannibal Bean instead of Chase Young, and is perhaps an even more powerful Heylin Warrior than Chase. His monster form was a giant scorpion-like creature more powerful than Chase.
- Master Monk Guan has to be at least 1500 years old since he was on wuya's defeat (along with Chase Young and Grand Master Dashi) but its unknown how he survive all that time.