|Appearance:||Screams of the Siren|
|Voiced by:||Grey DeLisle|
|On the Wiki:|
Dyris was a beautiful mermaid who sought to put the world underwater. She however only remained beautiful when she was in the water. On land, she returned into her true form.
She had golden blonde hair, green eyes, a star barrette and a curvaceous figure in her mermaid form.
True Land Form
On land, she was a gigantic gray, amphibian-like creature with a greenish-brownish belly. Her mass was exponentially larger than while in the water.
- Superhuman Strength: While she was in her Monster Form, she had superhuman strength, able to lift and throw Omi with ease.
- Underwater Breathing: As she was a mermaid she could breathe underwater.
- Manipulating Skills: Dyris manipulated Omi, Raimundo and Clay through flirtation to further her goal. In order to do this, she would use the Black Beetle and Tunnel Armadillo to dig a hole to the center of the earth.
|Omi||Screams of the Siren||Steal the Wu||Fist of Tebigong||Loss|
Did You Know...?
- She was voiced by Grey DeLisle, who also voiced Kimiko Tohomiko.
- Her only appearance was in "Screams of the Siren".
- She is the second villain to have a true form after Gigi.