This article is in need of dire help. You can correct this by helping it.
|Back in the Flesh Again|
|Written by:||Mark Zaslove|
|Music:||Benjamin Ribolet, Patrick Sigwalt and David Vadant|
|Premiere broadcast:||July 1, 2015|
|Who Shrunk Master Fung?||The Call of the Dragon|
|On the Wiki:|
Did you know
- The episode title is a sequel to the episode title of the season one finale from the previous series because a person won the Shen Gong Wu to restore Wuya back to her human form. Plus, when Raimundo, Kimiko, Clay, Ping Pong and Dojo realize that Jack stole one Shen Gong Wu from the vault during the episode referenced when Omi, Kimiko, Clay, Dojo and Master Fung realized that Raimundo stole one Shen Gong Wu from the vault during the season one episode finale.
- When Shadow says "we have been underappreciated and overlooked" at the end of the episode references when Wuya told Raimundo "I sensed your dissatisfaction with the endless training, the bare bones lifestyle and the lack of appreciation" during the episode In the Flesh.
- Unlike the episode In the Flesh, no one sees Wuya in her human form besides the person that helps her.
- When Raimundo says "just yanking your chain" to tease Omi at the near end of the episode references when Raimundo said "okay, okay. "just jerking your chain" to tease Wuya at the near end of In the Flesh.
- Raimundo says "and so it begins" while he is riding on Dojo towards the end of the episode like Wuya said "and so it ends" when Omi is trapped by Katnappé, Chameleon-Bot, Tubbimura and Jack towards the end of Royal Rumble.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.